Denderleeuw industrial WWTP - Phase 2view Blue Foot Membranes
IPC® Triple Deck Module - Back Washable Flat Sheet
About Denderleeuw industrial WWTP - Phase 2
- Wastewater originating from animal waste and carcasses, high in FOGs and Nitrogen
- Start up of Phase 2: October 2019
- Amount of IPC® membrane modules: 8 Triple Deck Modules
The modular approach of the IPC® modules in Phase 1 led to a plant design with double-deck modules to expand in the same footprint to add an additional module layer on top to increase the capacity with an additional 40%.
In Phase 2, 8 double decks IPC® membrane modules were modified to 8 triple decks by adding 8 additional modules on top of the exiting membrane towers. The tank size is only 1.6 m x 6 m and 4.5 m high and has a tank surface area of 9.6 m2. This expansion delivered a very high capacity per footprint and a low specific aeration demand:
- Capacity/footprint: 13.3 m3 permeate/m2 module footprint
- Specific Aeration Demand per hour and per permeate volume produced, SADp = 7 Nm3 Air scour/h.m3 permeate
- By this approach the capacity was increased to > 1 MLD.
About this page
This page was last updated on 05 May 2022
Information on this page may have been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact any third parties to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it. TheMBRSite.com accepts no liability for information provided by third parties, actions taken on the basis of this information or information held on third-party websites.