Dynatec MBR package plant supplier page
About Dynatec MBR package plant
Dynatec Systems’ MBR package plant
When you need consistently high quality effluent in a small package, consider Dynatec Systems' MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems. You can lower your capital and operating costs with a single, compact system requiring minimal operator attention.
The system comes in a prefabricated package ready to operate. After connecting electrical service, influent and effluent piping, the system is operating. No special site requirements or concrete tanks are needed for indoor or outdoor installation.
Dynatec Systems' attention to detail produces an integrated system designed to lower the capital and operation costs of an MBR system:
- Generates much less sludge due to higher MLSS operation and SRT
- Exhibits the longest membrane life and has the lowest replacement costs
- Tankage integrated in the system
- Requires less space than conventional treatment systems or other MBR technologies
- No special site requirements
- Able to operate during peak conditions
- Consumes less chemicals than conventional treatments
- Eliminates diffusers when jet aeration system is specified
- Eliminates the safety concerns surrounding the maintenance of immersed membrane systems
MBR Case studies and specifications
Last updated: 27 February 2020
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.