CWT compact wastewater treatment systemsupplier page
About CWT compact wastewater treatment system
The Compact Wastewater Treatment System-Membrane (CWT) is a ‘plug-and-play’ type of integrated and efficient biological wastewater treatment equipment. It can process disperse small pollution discharge points, and can be used for processing 5 t/d−40 t/d projects.
- Consistent high quality effluent
- High integrated system with very small footprint
- Automatic control and operation
- Low maintenance cost
- Dispersed domestic wastewater treatment
- Office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, offices, schools, military units
- Hospitals, farms
About this page
This page was last updated on 19 June 2018
Information on this page may have been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact any third parties to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it. TheMBRSite.com accepts no liability for information provided by third parties, actions taken on the basis of this information or information held on third-party websites.