Integrated Water Services, Inc. company website
About Integrated Water Services, Inc.
Integrated Water Services, Inc. (IWS) provides complete wastewater and water treatment solutions for our customers throughout the western US.
IWS leverages its extensive experience in permitting, design, construction, and project management to provide innovative, cost-effective water and wastewater treatment facilities for commercial and residential developments, municipalities, districts and other clients in need of water and wastewater treatment.
IWS is experienced at providing alternative project delivery methods to provide the greatest value to our customers, such as:
- Design / Build (D/B)
- Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR)
- Value Engineering (VE)
- Design / Bid / Build (DBB).
We are adept at incorporating the best treatment technology that meets our client’s goals as well as regulatory requirements. We are knowledgeable with a variety of treatment technologies including:
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Attached Growth
- Activated Sludge
- Aerated Lagoon
- Oxidation Ditch.
We have designed and constructed plants with all of the major membrane technologies including flat plate membranes, hollow fibre membranes and ceramic membranes. As a water and wastewater design/build industry leader we have:
- Completed work in California, Colorado, Texas, Montana, Wyoming, and New Mexico.
- Constructed 24 facilities for 15 different clients, serving both public and private sector.
- Utilized MBR technologies for a wide range of re-use applications including title 22 re-use.
Last updated: 30 September 2019
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.