STERAPORE supplier page
STERAPORETM has been developed for reducing the capital and operating expense for wastewater treatment. Over 4,000 MBR systems are equipped with STERAPORETM.
- high operating flux
- minimized membrane area leads to lower CAPEX and OPEX
- simple operating process
- no backwash, membrane cleaned with air scouring
- durable membrane structure
- supported PVDF hollow fibre, highly resistant to chlorine.
Large-scale municipal, Small-scale municipal, Large-scale industrial, Small-scale industrial
MBR Case studies and specifications
- Pdf Product Sterapore (PDF 325KB)
Last updated: 6 August 2018
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.