STERAPORETM has been developed for reducing the capital and operating expense for wastewater treatment. Over 4,000 MBR systems are equipped with STERAPORETM.
- high operating flux
- minimized membrane area leads to lower CAPEX and OPEX
- simple operating process
- no backwash, membrane cleaned with air scouring
- durable membrane structure
- supported PVDF hollow fibre, highly resistant to chlorine.
Large-scale municipal, Small-scale municipal, Large-scale industrial, Small-scale industrial
MBR Case studies and specifications
- Pdf Product Sterapore (PDF 325KB)
About this page
This page was last updated on 06 August 2018
Information on this page may have been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact any third parties to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it. TheMBRSite.com accepts no liability for information provided by third parties, actions taken on the basis of this information or information held on third-party websites.