Shanghai MegaVision Membrane Engineering and Technology Co., Ltdsupplier website
About Shanghai MegaVision Membrane Engineering and Technology Co., Ltd
*MegaVision Membrane now offers flat sheet MBR and hollow fibre MBR membranes*
MegaVision Membrane is a water technology manufacturer, headquartered in Shanghai, China (Shanghai MegaVision Membrane Engineering & Technology Co., Ltd.).
A pioneer in MBR and ultrafiltration membrane technologies in China since 1999, MegaVision Membrane is dedicated to developing efficient, cost-conscious and reliable wastewater treatment and water purification technologies.
MegaVision owns and operates modern factories specialised in the production of flat sheet MBR and hollow fibre MBR membranes. The company sells advanced membrane technologies for industrial and domestic users globally under its brand MEGAVISION as well as through OEM/ODM partners.
MBR technology & applications
Flat Sheet MBR:
- FMBR-A80 & FMBR-A150: Flat sheet MBR with ultrathin ABS support plate (7mm). Membrane surface area: 0.8m2 and 1.5m2.
- FMBR-E100: Flat sheet MBR with economical PVC support frame (16mm). Membrane surface area: 1m2 or according to user’s requirements.
Hollow Fibre MBR:
- HMBR-MB-25: Hollow fibre MBR. Membrane surface area: 25m2
- HMBR-MA-10: Hollow fibre MBR. Fast lock system for easier installation. Membrane surface area: 10m2
MegaVision MBR membranes are produced with the proprietary HYPERTM PVDF; a permanently hydrophilic PVDF with advanced properties:
- Permanently hydrophilic – dry storage
- Excellent anti-fouling
- Asymmetric pore distribution
- High tensile strength
- High chlorine resistance
- Small pore size (0.1 μm).
About this page
This page was last updated on 12 June 2020
Information on this page may have been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact any third parties to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it. TheMBRSite.com accepts no liability for information provided by third parties, actions taken on the basis of this information or information held on third-party websites.