Evac Ltd supplier website
About Evac Ltd
Evac Ltd. is a global company that designs, manufactures and markets environmentally friendly wastewater collection and treatment systems for the building and the shipbuilding industries.
Evac is responsible for the worldwide Building and Marine operations supported by other Evac companies and representatives in more than 40 countries. Evac Ltd. has ISO 9001:2000 quality certification and an ISO 14001:2004 environmental system certificate.
Evac has more than 35 years of experience in the marine business. We have over 1000 references from mountain refuge to large luxury cruise liners.
Because of their versatility and low water use, Evac applications can be implemented in numerous areas, such as cruise, offshore, navy, supermarkets, airports, correctional facilities, universities, shopping centers, mountain refuge and railway stations.
Areas of expertise:
- Wastewater treatment
- Vacuum piping system
- Integrated and compact solutions.
MBR technology & applications
- Industrial small-scale, Municipal small-scale, Commercial facilities, Residential developments
- Shipboard applications, Off-grid solutions, Packaged (Off-the-shelf) systems, Food, beverage and dairy
- Heavy industry (oil&gas, automotive), Landfill leachate, Fine chemical and pharmaceutical
Supplementary services offered by Evac:
- Project management, Process design
- Start-up services and commissioning
- Build Own Operate services
- Operator training
Last updated: 19 June 2018
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.