EnviCare® Engineering GmbH company website email company
- Consulting - MBR projects
- Liquid waste treatment
- Landfill leachate
About EnviCare® Engineering GmbH
EnviCare provides innovative solutions, e.g. membrane bioreactor technology, but also advises private companies or public authorities during design, build, start-up and operation of production sites, landfills, waste management facilities and waste water treatment plants.
Industrial small-scale, Municipal small-scale, Heavy industry (oil&gas, automotive), Commercial facilities, Food, beverage and dairy, Landfill leachate, Fine chemical and pharmaceutical, Animal waste, other
Specialist MBR applications:
- Surface water treatment for waste collecting and processing sites
- Liquid waste processing companies.
- 1994: Landfill leachate 100 m³/d, COD 25 kg/m³, NH4-N 4 kg/m³, external cross-flow MBR, injector aeration
- 2002: communal waste water 1.500 PE, submerged MBR
- 2008: effluent of biodiesel plant, 30 m³/d, COD 120 kg/m³, external cross-flow MBR, ejector aeration 2016: liquid waste treatment, 100 m³/d, COD 10 kg/m³, submerged MBR
Number of commissioned plants: 8
Last updated: 22 October 2018
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.