MBR consultancy and advice
In general, there are two types of MBR consultant:
- the large multinational consultancies that are taken on for large, multi-faceted projects, and
- smaller consultants – often one-person companies who generally specialise in a particular expert area.
The large multinationals may employ the specialist consultants on an ad hoc basis for advising on specific aspects of a project.
The implementation/installation of an MBR involves a number of different aspects:
- civil engineering (‘civils’)
- mechanical and electrical aspects (‘M&E’)
- project planning and legal
- the membrane technology.
For large projects, these aspects are often sub-contracted to specialist companies, normally ones with experience of implementation in the relevant geographical region. For smaller projects, the bulk of the work may be undertaken by a single company, and often by the technology supplier if the complete system is being delivered.
© Text copyright Judd & Judd Ltd
Contact email@example.com to remove or edit a comment.
Share this page
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.