Job vacancy: Lead Project Engineer – Wastewater, WI, USA
Employing organisation: Complete Filtration Resources, Inc.
The Lead Project Engineer – Wastewater role provides engineering and technical support to the Wastewater Solutions division of Complete Filtration Resources, Inc.
The main focus of this role will be to provide detailed design engineering for wastewater projects, primarily in the Food & Beverage Industry. This position will work directly with the Senior Technical Engineer to develop complex wastewater treatment systems and provide the necessary engineering documentation.
- Work independently as well as in support of Senior Technical Engineer to provide necessary project development, design engineering, and project management support. Projects will be varied but primarily for wastewater treatment and water reclamation in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Provide the design of complex wastewater treatment systems including: Anaerobic digestion, activated sludge, aerobic and anaerobic membrane bioreactors, dissolved air flotation, biological and chemical nutrient reduction, water reuse, biogas energy recovery
- Develop design concepts of new wastewater treatment plants or upgrades to existing installations to meet customer and environmental regulations
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: environmental permitting, conceptual and detailed design, engineering studies, and budgetary and firm pricing
- Competence in common productivity software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio)
- Develop detailed design calculations, process flow diagrams, pipe and instrumentation diagrams, detailed piping systems and other required documentation
- On-site startup and training support
- Collaborate with customers, vendors, and sales to develop best design
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 3D Plant products and/or other standard 3D Process System design software
- Provide value-added expertise in wastewater engineering and project leadership
- Organize and manage projects, making detailed plans that work towards the fulfillment of a set objective Supervision.
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.