2019 MBR Survey: What influences the selection of wastewater treatment technologies for water reuse?
Claire Judd, Simon Judd
If you're a regular visitor to The MBR Site, you'll be aware that we've carried out a number of short surveys over the last few years. We want to encourage as many people as possible to take part in our 2019 survey, so join in and pass the message on...
Our 2019 MBR survey is now open! This year, we’ve decided to widen the question to beyond just MBRs. So this time, we are asking the question: What influences the selection of wastewater treatment technologies for water reuse?
If you are active in the area of wastewater treatment generally, including MBRs, you are invited to participate in our survey. The survey opens on 1 March 2019 and closes on 5 April 2019. The survey shouldn’t take more than five minutes to complete.
About the survey
- All responses are collected via SurveyMonkey.
- All submissions are anonymous (you will not be asked for your personal details).
- All submissions will be deleted on completion of the survey on 30 April 2019, in compliance with data protection and privacy laws.
- Your submissions will not be used for marketing purposes or sold to third parties.
- You can contact us with any queries on email@example.com.
The outcomes of the survey will be published here on The MBR Site and publicised on The MBR Group on LinkedIn.com.
Please feel free to share − the more responses received, the better.
Thanks in advance!
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.