Disc MBR module supplier page
About Disc MBR module
The disc MBR is:
- Cost-effective. It uses the diaphragm support network (RO Netted) to replace flat membrane support plate (ABS), simplifying the process and reducing material costs.
- Strong anti-fouling. It is flexibly scoured in the water, which can reduce pollutants attachment. With the asymmetrical V-shaped hole, it ensures filtering accuracy, and reduces membrane fouling, plugging holes in particular, avoiding irreversible inner hole pollution; Membrane surface is more smooth with depth follow-up process.
- Long life. The superior oxidation resistance imported material Atofina PVDF is with a longer life (up to 8 years) than the other materials.
- Small-scale municipal options
- 10m3 industrial MBR wastewater treatment plant, widely used in civic and industrial wastewater
- 30m3 industrial MBR wastewater treatment plant, widely used in Spinnery, Printing, Paper Making Factory
- 50m3 Disc Type Membrane Bioreactor wastewater treatment plant
- 150m3 industrial domestic wastewater MBR membrane bioreactor
- 500m3 industrial MBR wastewater treatment plant, widely used in civic and factory wastewater treatment
- Daily treating 100m3 mini water treatment plant
- Daily treating 80m3 membrane bioreactor wastewater treatment plant
- MBR membrane bioreactor 200m3 per day package sewage treatment plant
- MBR membrane bioreactor 300m3 per day containerized water treatment plant.
Who is Meifute?
Chengdu Meifute Membrane Technology Co., Ltd is a high-tech enterprise which owns the full range products of special module RO, NF, UF, MF, and MBR We provide cost-effective solution to the clients aiming at water-pollution prevention and treatment and resource use, keeping the special module technology as the core, and integrating the traditional Physico-chemical, biochemical techniques.
Last updated: 19 June 2018
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties. You are reminded to contact the third party concerned to confirm information is accurate, up to date and complete before acting upon it.