About Industrial MBRs
Important note (7 August 2020):
Please be aware that delivery times are currently severely disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. DO NOT ORDER unless you are prepared to accept potentially lengthy delays to standard Royal Mail International delivery times.
Industrial MBRs offers a concise guide to the design, operation and application of membrane bioreactor technology to the treatment of industrial effluents. The book assumes only a basic knowledge of science and engineering, and is suitable for both undergraduates and postgraduates, as well as process operators, engineers and scientists. Included in the book:
- 6-page introduction to industrial effluent and MBR technology
- 25-page summary of MBR basics, including technical design, O&M and costing
- 42-page review of industrial effluent characteristics and treatment from seven industrial sectors: food & beverage, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, textiles, landfill leachate and ships
- 35-page specifications summary of 48 commercially-available MBR membrane products
- 51 case studies, including design and O&M data.
Buying from us − what you need to know:
If you buy from us:
- your transaction will be processed by PayPal.com
- you do not need a PayPal account to pay by PayPal − you can use a credit or debit card
- your payment will be made over a secure, encrypted connection
- please ensure your postal address is correct when ordering
- your book will be sent by first class post (UK) or by Royal Mail International standard delivery (rest of world). International standard delivery is not a tracked service. It aims to deliver within 5 working days but you will need to allow 25 working days before we can make a claim if your book is not delivered. If this is not acceptable to you, please contact us and we can quote you for the additional postage costs for a tracked and/or signed service.
- any information you send us will be used for the purposes of processing your purchase − it will not be used for marketing purposes or sold to third parties
- you may ask for your data to be removed by emailing email@example.com.