Litree Purifying Technology Co.,Ltd
About Litree Purifying Technology Co.,Ltd
MBR markets and services
Industrial large-scale, Municipal large-scale
Supplier active in:
Americas, Asia, Europe, Oceania
Asia, Europe, America, Australia
MBR technology supplied
Proprietary membrane products and systems:
- Litree Immersed UF module
- Litree inside-out pressure vessel UF module
- Litree outside-in pressure vessel UF module
Advantages of MBR system:
MBR technics is a perfect integration by membrane separation technology and normal biological treatment. Instead traditional secondary sedimentation tank, sand filter tank by capillary hollow fiber UF membrane, and the effluent water quality can match reclaimed water reuse or Reverse Osmosis input water standard. MBR system is very suitable for high discharge standard water treatment plant and old plant upgrades, transformation.
Immersed and sidestream.
Technology special features:
In wastewater treatment, MBR systems have obvious advantages compared with other biological treatment methods:
1. High remove rate of contamination, stable effluent water quality, dispense with disinfection;
2. Realized the separation of HRT (Hydraulic retention time) and SRT (sludge age time), simplifying the system design and operation;
3. The mechanical cut-off of UF membrane can avoid the microorganism spillage, maintain high sludge concentration, effectively increasied the volume loading, reduce the sludge loading and floor space;
4. Long SRT in MBR system is helpful to the long generation period microorganisms growth, in favor of biodegradation on difficult degradation organic matter.
5. The longer SRT also makes the MBR system have the effect same as aerobic sigestion pool, and reduce the sludge volume observably and save the process cost;
6. MBR technics has well control on SRT in order to adapt with the growth of nitrobacteria, enhance the nitriability.
7. MBR system has compact structure, easy for integrate auto-control and operation manage.
Number of commissioned plants - Over 216 (sidestream & immersed, capacity ≥1000KLD)
Total installed capacity - Over 500MLD (sidestream & immersed)
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties and is not necessarily endorsed by The MBR Site. You must contact the third parties to confirm information is accurate and complete before acting upon it. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for any action taken or costs incurred as a result of information on The MBR Site. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for the content of third party websites. Any views expressed are those of the third parties and do not necessarily reflect the views of The MBR Site.