MicroClear® – newterra - MicroClear - High performance - MX series
About MicroClear® – newterra MicroClear - High performance - MX series
The basic building block of the Micro-Clear® system is the MCXL cassette, capable of extremely flexible deployment. MicroClear® filters never fail to impress, no matter whether the project is a small waste water treatment system for between 4 and 50 people, or a central sewage plant constructed of modular units serving up to 100,000 residents.
• Very high, sustained flux of 25 to 30 l/m²h
• Full back flushing capability allows quick and easy cleaning
• Patented laser welding process ensures highest level of
structural integrity and durability
• Patented filtrate collector ensures a uniform distribution of pressure
• Modular, stackable and thus minimal space requirement,
high packing density of 185 m²/m³
• Low energy costs
• Easy maintenance: the filters can be removed from the side of the unit.
About the supplier
- Supplier name: newterra GmbH
- Supplier Head Office: Langgoens, Germany
- Supplier active in: Worldwide
- Product website: http://www.microclear.de/en/products/how-it-works/
- Product contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other models from this supplier
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties and is not necessarily endorsed by The MBR Site. You must contact the third parties to confirm information is accurate and complete before acting upon it. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for any action taken or costs incurred as a result of information on The MBR Site. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for the content of third party websites. Any views expressed are those of the third parties and do not necessarily reflect the views of The MBR Site.