ZeeWeed – GE - ZW500D
About ZeeWeed – GE ZW500D
Developed specifically for use in MBR applications, the re-enforced ultrafiltration Zeeweed hollow fiber membrane is the market leading product. Used in membrane bioreactor applications for over 20 years, Zeeweed membranes provide more installed operating capacity than any other MBR membrane product. The most recent generation of the ZeeWeed product is used in the advanced LEAPmbr offered by GE.
- Large-scale municipal
- Small-scale municipal
- Large-scale industrial
- Small-scale industrial
Number of commissioned plants - > 1000
About the supplier
- Supplier name: GE Water and Process Technologies
- Supplier Head Office: Pennsylvania, USA
- Supplier active in: Worldwide
- 50 global manufacturing sites | 50,000 customers in 130 countries | 8,000 employees
- Product website: http://www.gewater.com/products/zeeweed-hollow-fiber-membranes.html
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties and is not necessarily endorsed by The MBR Site. You must contact the third parties to confirm information is accurate and complete before acting upon it. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for any action taken or costs incurred as a result of information on The MBR Site. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for the content of third party websites. Any views expressed are those of the third parties and do not necessarily reflect the views of The MBR Site.