MBRU – Beijing Origin Water - BSY
About MBRU – Beijing Origin Water BSY
The Membrane-Bio-Reactor-Unit (MBRU) is the first large-scale MBRU of China, successfully invented by Origin Water with more than 50 patents. Based on integration system design, the standardized curtain membrane elements can be integrated in the unit to produce high quality reclaimed water.
- High quality permeate water：Satisfy standard first class A of GB 18918-2002, turbidity close to 0. (Pore size = 0.3 μm)
- High strength：Tensile strength（≥200N）；
- High chemical stability：long chemical contact time；
- Low energy consumption：The advanced aeration design effectively prevents membrane fouling and reduced energy consumption;
- Optimized integration Small footprint.
- Upgrade of conventional waste water treatment plant;
- New municipal, domestic and industrial waste water treatment;
- Water reclamation projects;
- Waste water treatment plant with less available land.
|Type||Membrane case||Number of cases||Surface Area /m2||Total area/m2||Capacity t/d|
(*)：the actual flux can be influenced by temperature and the quality of influent.
About the supplier
- Supplier name: Beijing Origin Water Technology Company
- Supplier Head Office: Beijing, China
- Product website: http://www.originwater.com/index.php?styleid=2
Other models from this supplier
Information on this page has been supplied by third parties and is not necessarily endorsed by The MBR Site. You must contact the third parties to confirm information is accurate and complete before acting upon it. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for any action taken or costs incurred as a result of information on The MBR Site. The MBR Site accepts no responsibility for the content of third party websites. Any views expressed are those of the third parties and do not necessarily reflect the views of The MBR Site.