If you have a product or service to promote, which is directly related to membrane bioreactors, then you are welcome to submit an entry for inclusion into our main directories. All entries are free of charge.
To be included in the following directories
- Membrane products
- Technology suppliers
- Consultants & contractors
please contact email@example.com in the first instance. Once we have confirmed that your product or service is specifically MBR-related, we will issue you with a company userID and password. You will then be able to complete your company information online for these directories. Once approved by The MBR Site, your listing will be published in our directories.
You are advised to complete as much of the online directory form as possible, as this will help visitors find your entries when using search or the directory search filters. Note you will also be required to authorise our use of your images on our website and must confirm that you are the copyright holder of any images you supply or upload to The MBR Site.
Additional free listings
To add entries to the following pages:
- Training and events
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org direct with details of your entry, so we can update these pages on your behalf.
In addition to our free directories, we are always interested in hearing from companies and individuals with suggestions for feature articles, particularly technical features, which comprise some of the most popular pages on our site and therefore represent valuable free publicity.
Our guidelines for feature articles are as follows:
- please aim to supply 1000-1500 words
- features should be accompanied by a selection of high resolution images (jpgs, gifs), together with captions and credits if necessary. You must have obtained permission from the copyright owner granting permission for The MBR Site to publish the images.
- features should include as much technical content as possible around eg the plant specification and operation and maintenance, together with supporting evidence – data, graphs, etc
- if possible, include information on problems encountered and solutions
- describe any special features of the plant
- supply full contact details or a website url if you would like these to appear alongside your feature
- by submitting features, contributors are confirming they have obtained full permissions to publish all content submitted
- The MBR Site retains the right to edit features.
For all the above entries, please read our listings terms and conditions.
You may like to consider booking a display advert on The MBR Site. Read about our display advertising options.